Saturday 4 February 2012

A 19 year old SHS student's letter to her boyfriend

My dearest,

This is your girlfriend calling.

Before i go on, how is your air condition?

You do something i don't like at all.

You take another girlfriendship & it pains me.

The first time you see me you say i beautiful than all the girls in your town but i hear people say you say i no beautiful. If i no beautiful, i wont say anything. I will give all to God.

Even when it is raining. U pass through the rain & come & stand by my window place & call me, and you think if i throw you medicine, it won’t hit you? It will hit you, paapa! only i am the christianity so i wont throw you.

Now I get new boyfriendship & he do work in an aeroplane.

You say i no beautiful, i and you who are beautiful? Your face like a goat.

Because of what you have done...heeeehe! God will beat you with a big stick. When you come to our yard. i will show you wise.

Your faithfool,
Onome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update: Emergency Regional Security Council meeting scheduled over police assault

The Upper East Regional Security Council has summoned all security heads in the region for an emergency meeting tomorrow following an assa...